3) Third Round : Tool Test
- Students clearing the Second Round – Technical Interview, will go to third round, i.e. Tool test
- The tool test will be on ANSYS Workbench and Altair HyperWorks Software.
- The tool test is for 2 hours
- Student have to login in their Gmail Account and add firstname.lastname@example.org in Google hangout application
- We will share the problem statement with all the qualified students via mailing the soft copy of problem statement in their email ID
- They need to share their screen with us during the tool test – so that we can monitor the work they are doing
- All the student have to create a solution report in Microsoft Word, which should contain
- Problem statement – they can copy form the PDF given to them
- Images of Geometry
- Images of Meshing
- Images of solution
- They have to write a small description or summary explain the work given to them and their comment or conclusion on same.
4) Fourth Round : HR Round
- This will be a telephonic or web call (Using Google Hangout application)
- In this we will share the soft copy of Offer letter with the selected students
- We will explain them the joining process, CTC break up, joining location and joining date.
We will give offer letter on same day to all the selected candidates.